“Another place that lost quality”
Review of Telluride Bistro

Telluride Bistro
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Fine Italian dining
Mar del Plata, Argentina
“Another place that lost quality”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Telluride pizza kitchen used to be the counterfeit of rustico since it had most the same dishes but on a cheaper bill. But since, they have changed owners and the comfiness of the ambient just went away. Culinary tragedy

• Visited December 2012

Pa
“great dinner”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The restaurant was small, but very nice, great food and service and so close to our lodging Would return again on our next ski trip

Visited February 2013
2 Thank PaLindaloo
Boston
“Arrogant and inattentive service, overpriced, but tasty”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The best part of my meal was a special roasted beet salad. Simply delicious. And a complimentary plate of bruschetta that we ate as we waited a long time for a table. Our server could not have cared less about us. For example, I had to ask four times to get some tap water.

The dishes are very expensive (each entree is $29 or so) given that you are in Telluride not Paris or New York. The food is good but not worth that kind of price. The surroundings are informal and comfortable but not over the top in any way. And did I mention the service is awful?

• Visited February 2013
Scottsdale
“It's not just the skiing that's downhill!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Last time we ate here three years ago it was called Telluride Pizza Kitchen but also served great pastas and a few other dishes. We read the review in "Dining in Telluride" magazine but when we arrived there were new owners and the menu has changed completely. My wife's salmon was very disappointing and my lasagna was average. The wine list is skewed heavily towards the expensive side - about $50 and up. We felt rushed even though we were the ate very early and were the first customers. It used to be great but we would not go back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank PeterAZ
Syosset, New York, United States
“Great find in Telluride!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Friendly owner Sean greeted me upon my arrival. It was just me so I sat at the bar to eat dinner. The nice selection of dinner specials was inviting but I went with a selection from the menu. Great Minestrone soup to star was perfect with great flavor. I ordered the chicken parm which was prepared and served a bit unorthodox but very tasty. The chicken was a little firm though. For dessert I enjoyed a slice of their homemade strawberry cheesecake. It was excellent! A little pricey, so leave the young kids home.

1 Thank Steve V