Ice House Suites & Condos
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
$139
$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

The Hotel Telluride(Telluride)(Great Value!)
$263
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $327/night.

The Victorian Inn(Telluride)(Great Value!)
$170
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
$299
$290
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $335/night.

New Sheridan Hotel(Telluride)(Great Value!)
$278
Cimarron Lodge(Telluride)
Travelocity
Viking Lodge(Telluride)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdonutsgreat locationthe indoor outdoor poolin towngreat place to stayexcellent stayfour nightscovered parkingstaff was extremely helpfulcoffee and teafree breakfastcakesthe main streetoatmealshops and restaurantsmountain villagelodge
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I were going to a crazy costume wedding on a ranch outside of Telluride. We needed a place to change clothes, but check in wasn't for another 3 hours. The front desk agent waved his magic wand, and presto, we were checked in to a fabulous room.

The Ice House doesn't need this review. Anyone that lives within 3 hours of Telluride will tell you that the Ice House is the place to stay while you are visiting. I just wanted to give kudos to the front desk (so sorry I didn't get your name).

Thanks again,
Tom and Sheryl
Durango, CO

Room Tip: Make sure that you walk the river trail that is on the south side of the Ice House.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elkmantom
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Basic, but convenient. All the essentials are covered plus a few extras. Nice stereo in our room, two robes, nice balconly, and very clean. I would prefer a softer matress, myself. Free parking included in a secure covered parking garage, or pass for the street if your car is too tall. Standard continental breakfast included. Walking distance to the gondola and the main street of town. We loved the brewpub across the street. Loved using Indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, and steam room as well; you could tell they were all newly added.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ashleyna18
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Well needless to say... Stay away...

So, what happened you ask? Let me tell you... We find antiquated appliances in our premium priced condo and what do you think happened? Well... the stove didn't work. And what do you think the ownership did about it? They sent a couple of repair men the following day at 4:30 just as we were starting apres ski with family. Two hours later, after tearing apart the kitchen and making a racket disturbing enough to make any cocktail hour miserable regardless of how strong a buzz one might have worked up, they determine they needed a part and tell us it is best to just unplug the stove as whatever work they did caused the stove to begin making a continuous noise. Two days later the part arrives... and guess what time the maintenance man shows up? Yep apres ski, on the dot. This time the repair man didn't bring his help so I had to drop my wine and help him lift, adjust, rotate, hold, and generally be deputized as repair man assistant. Turns out the part was wrong. So for the next hour we had to turn off the music and television and listen to the man talk with his part provider and stove manufacturer to get to the bottom of the part issue. Two hours after he arrived and not a moment before having ruined another apres ski, he left. The stove top still didn't work. We missed out on breakfast and dinner throughout our stay.

So the owner of the hotel came by, and here we thought, well, at least we will get an apology... turns out we shouldn't have held our breath... Not only did he not apologize, but he had the gall to suggest we were unreasonable in complaining about the maintenance interruption that occurred on 2 of the 6 days we stayed at the least possible opportune moment (i.e. during the few hours during the day we were using the living room/kitchen and attempting to enjoy the amenities). Then he did one better and told us the stove worked fine... I'd love to hear him tell that to the maintenance men who after spending five hours working on the stove came to the opposite conclusion.

Never in my life have I been offended by management!

By the way... the hot tub for the hotel was never hot... and the front desk was generally poorly staffed... (nobody was present most of the time)

I've stayed at units in Vail, Breckenridge, Deer Valley, Snowmass, Steamboat, Keystone, and elsewhere in Telluride, and for the money, this is the shabbiest place I've stayed with the poorest management I've come across.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Mark D
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Coffee from about 5 AM and Breakfast at 7 AM. Rico's little bar and snacks 4 PM to 7 PM is great. Walk to the best restaurants. Gondola is two short blocks away. Skiing in Telluride is fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Ice House is so great! I stayed four nights last week and loved every minute of it. Great staff, awesome breakfast (continental plus) great apres, perfect location, great value, and I could go on and on.
Stay here if you are looking for a great place in Telluride that has it all.
-Patrick