“Great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
larrygA46...
“Great location”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Easy access to lifts slopes and parking. Walk to town. Quiet in summer. Great getaway spot. Will return

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Kayla P
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Buyer Beware - Can't Get Their Own Policies Straight - Blames Customer for Their Mistakes”
Reviewed March 30, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My experience with Telluride Alpine Lodging was frustrating and disappointing. The room at the Cimarron Inn was on par with the price point we paid for it. It was outdated and small – but acceptable. The location was great – literally steps from the lift – but this is where the positive comments end. The documentation provided to us for after-hours check in instructed us on the lot to park in and provided a paper to put on our dashboard of our car. Nothing instructed us that we needed an additional permit to not get towed from the lot. The day after we arrived I went to the office in person to sign paperwork. Again, the agent I spoke with never informed me that an additional permit was needed. I even asked if the paper provided the evening before was all I needed and that didn’t prompt a conversation about what I needed to be parked in the lot (at this point, I still thought the provided paper was the permit and thought I was just confirming that fact). They also failed to inform us that Fridays are snow removal days in the lot we were instructed to park in and would not accept responsibility for failing us. Our car was towed and I had to pay $135 in towing/tickets. The only thing Telluride Alpine Lodging offered us was $20 towards this fee – which to me is a slap in the face. When we finally were giving the parking pass for our last night (after refusing to let us check out a day early so we could put the disaster that was Cimarron Inn behind us) they threatened a charge if I didn’t return it in person the following day. The funny thing is – we had a laminated card in our room instructing us to leave the permit in the room. They contradicted their own policies multiple times – yet wanted to place the blame for their negligence on the guest. I wouldn’t recommend using this lodging company if you do visit Telluride – who knows where your car will end up!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Terrible customer service that led to my car being towed
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 4, 2015
Thank you for the review. We are sorry you did not have a good experience staying with us and were so confused about the parking situation in Telluride. The Shandoka lot next to Cimarron Lodge on the west side of town now enforces overnight permit parking. We appreciate the feedback about information in the units and the information we provide with after hours check-ins. As far as plowing parking lots in Telluride during the winter there are signs that are clearly marked for plowing days so remember to read those signs to avoid being towed.

Travelers are raving about these Telluride hotels

JulieAnn2...
Youngsville, Louisiana
“Another great trip there!”
Reviewed January 25, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Second year staying there for our ski trip. REALLY greay value! Wouldn't change a thing! Will be back next year!!!! Location is perfect distance to lift, galloping goose stops, ski rental, etc!!! :)

Jan 27, 2015
Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you found Cimarron Inn #50 as great a value and convenient as we do. There are not many locations in Telluride like it. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
F1uffy
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“So nice, yet...”
Reviewed January 8, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Ski-in, ski-out, great mountain, great snow, nice, laid-back town. We loved it, make no mistake. Yet I would be remiss if I failed to mention that certain things could have been even better with just a little attention from the management. One example. Our ski locker did not work, I called several times and even stopped by at the office asking either to fix it or to give us a discount, was cheerfully promised that the problem would be resolved immediately... and then - nothing. Another annoyance was that the unit came with a key to a really nice underground garage... but inexplicably we were told to park in an open free lot across the road. This left me with a little bit of a suspicion that, as a customer, I am taken for granted.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Ski-in, ski-out.
Liked least: Broken ski locker
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jan 9, 2015
Thank you for your great review. We appreciate the information about the ski locker key, we are having one made for this specific property.

Unfortunately Cimarron Inn #50 and #51 are zoned in the business side of Cimarron Lodge which does not allow for parking in the garage. The key is for the laundry room in the garage. We will update the communication of this information upon check-in.

Thank you again for the feedback and we hope you will join us again in Telluride!
Washington Mo
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mar 20, 2014
Thank you for your review of CI50. It is disturbing to hear that someone was smoking in one of our condos. I am sorry that their disregard for our policies and homeowner's property also effected your stay.
Iowa
Reviewed February 26, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Feb 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send fill out this detailed review of Cimarron Lodge 50. We appreciate your feedback. Please be aware that Cimarron Lodge is a condominium complex, so some hotel amenities are not available such as an on site front desk and towels at the hot tub. It is set up like a standard hotel room with the additions of a mini refrigerator, coffee pot and toaster. The bed is a split king which means it can be made up as two extra long twins or as a king bed with the addition of a coupler. We will make sure that there are plenty of hangers, dish soap and an updated cable listing. We also do offer a midweek clean on stays of 5 days or longer. We apologize that your late checkout was not communicated effectively with our housekeeping department.
Louisiana
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jan 23, 2014
Thank you for your review of Cimarron Lodge. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing