“the best customer service”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel F
“the best customer service”
Reviewed March 22, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I made my reservation through hotels.com on like the 6th and some stuff came up so we had to go out a week earlier hotels.com said that I had to make changes before the 3rd of the month, which makes no sense, they claimed that it was all the mountainside's doing and they wanted to try and double charge me for making a change after the required date. I called mountainside and the guy was super helpful he changed my reservation date with no problem only charged me for the one night and said that it wasn't a big deal. Then my key didn't make it into the box (we arrived after hours) but they still had another room with a key for me. The room was pretty average nothing to special it look just like the pictures, however you cant get any closer to the mountain so that was nice to be able to step out the door and be on the hill and then to ride to the car at the end of the day. Mountainside staff was all very friendly and very helpful I would stay there again for sure. It may not be the fanciest place around but for the price and the location its perfect

Date of stay: March 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: customer service was very good
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 24, 2015
Thank you for your review. You had a number of issues which you worked through well and I am glad that we responded in the best way possible to help you through those challenges. Our Sales staff works hard to make sure third party bookings have all the current and accurate information so it please us that you noticed this. We will welcome you back anytime.
JC920
Montrose, Colorado
“Affordable, Adequate for an Overnight stay”
Reviewed January 25, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This was just what we were looking for - an affordable place for an overnight stay in Telluride. We didn't need anything fancy and this had all we needed. Had a microwave, coffeemaker, continental breakfast. Pretty quiet too. A lil bit of a walk to the Gondola, not too far, nice path along the river.

Date of stay: January 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: price
Liked least: Bed linens
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 26, 2015
Thank you for the review on your recent stay at Mountainside Inn. Truly the gondola is 2 blocks away and Lift 7 is just across the community parking lot. One can simply ski down to the edge of the lot and easily walk back to Mountainside Inn. Please return anytime to stay with us again.
Reviewed August 29, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Date of stay: August 2014
Oct 6, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your experience in Telluride.
Colorado
Reviewed March 19, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
Rugged travelers
Mar 19, 2014
Thank you for your review and we hope you can come back soon!

Atlanta
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
Aug 22, 2013
Thanks for your feedback. It tickles us when guests enjoy their stay. Please come back anytime!.

So happy you had fun.

Mountainside Inn
Telluride, CO
Minneapolis
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 1, 2013
Thank you for your review of your experience at Mountainside Inn and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. For the record, the Mountainside Inn is pet friendly and there is a nightly pet fee. Please come back anytime.

CA
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing