“Not too small, not too big with great location”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Manitou Lodge #6

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tyler R
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not too small, not too big with great location”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I had no troubles with staying at this lodge. Of course the pictures make it look bigger but the rooms were still pretty roomy. The kitchen was suitable for our needs to save money. The only complaint I had was not for the lodge but for the roads. The roads within the city could use some scraping, but everyone was friendly enough to help us out when we got stuck.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 29, 2015
Thank you for review. It sounds like the Manitou was the perfect fit for your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
TX
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Mar 27, 2014
We are so pleased you had such an amazing time at the Manitou Lodge and we look forward to your return visits!
RI
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
Mar 27, 2014
We do apologize for the hot tub area not being picked up. That will be taken care of immediately.
So glad you enjoyed your stay at the Manitou Lodge.
DC
Reviewed March 10, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mar 10, 2014
We are pleased you enjoyed our amenities and used the kitchen while you relaxed in our living area.
Come back and see us real soon!
Virginia
Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Mar 5, 2014
We love that you choose Manitou Lodge for your accommodations in Telluride.
Come back and see us soon
CO
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Feb 6, 2014
We do apologize for any noise your neighbors made. On your return visit just give us a call directly and we can help you with your accommodation options..
So glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise in our little slice of paradise!
AZ
Reviewed January 9, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jan 9, 2014
So glad you enjoyed your time in Telluride and Manitou Lodge. Come back again real soon the skiing is fantastic!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing