“Very Nice”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Manitou Lodge #10

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark Z
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States
“A bit dated and my room had an infestation of wasps & hornets.”
Reviewed October 21, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The furnishings in this particular unit were a bit dated. The bed itself was very comfortable and the shower was top notch. Unfortunately I stayed over the weekend as the weather was changing from cool to colder and whenever I would run the fan in the shower/toilet area, wasps or hornets would come through the fixture into the bath area. If I just ran the heating element fixture in the shower, the wasps and hornets would not immediately be aroused. It was interesting to note that both wasps AND hornets came into the unit. The bed is located in a loft area above a small two seat couch and the shower area. The sink is located outside the shower area in an area that can only be described as a small living room. Barely enough room to open my suitcase and no place whatsoever to use as a desk. The only saving grace of this unit #10 is the price. In Telluride, it can get pretty costly. This unit ran for slightly over $100 per night (off season). It was booked for me, but I would not want to stay in this unit again.

Date of stay: October 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I could hear the San Raphael River while in the unit.
Liked least: The wasps and hornet infestation.
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 26, 2014
Thank you for the review and bringing the wasp and hornet problem to our attention. We did have an exterminator into the unit to fix the problem as a result. We are sorry Manitou Lodge #10 was not a good fit for you and we would be happy to find you a more suitable location for your next visit to Telluride. Manitou Lodge is a great value and location full of available amenities, although it did not meet your needs.
Maplewood, New Jersey
Reviewed July 17, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Date of stay: July 2014
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 29, 2014
Thank you for your review of the Manitou Lodge. You can't beat the location! We appreciate your feedback on breakfast. We are trying a new Get Movin' Breakfast this summer and are experimenting with different options to make it convenient for our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next Telluride adventure.
Co
Reviewed March 3, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
A romantic getaway
Mar 3, 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay during your very special time with us. We enjoyed having you and do hope we see you again real soon. Congratulations again!
TX
Reviewed February 22, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Feb 22, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Manitou Lodge. Please come back and see us on your next visit to Telluride!
Milwaukee
Reviewed February 5, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Feb 5, 2014
We appreciate your kind review and hope to see you back again soon at the Manitou Lodge!
AZ
Reviewed February 3, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Feb 3, 2014
Thank you for your kind review and so glad you choose the Manitou Lodge for your visits to Tellluride!
CO
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
Rugged travelers
Aug 29, 2013
I apologize for the discrepancy in the square footage listed for this room. It has been corrected.

Travelers are raving about these Telluride hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing