“Organized, friendly and easy.”

Telluride Ski School
More attraction details
Owner description: A ski school for children which includes lift tickets, lunch and ski lesssons.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Most ski resorts have ski school down to a science and Telluride is no exception. Kids of all ages organized into perfect little lines. We also had a teen sign up for the adult ski school (14+) who was able to quickly pick up his ski skills after a few years off.

There are newer reviews for Telluride Ski School

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We booked a full day private lesson with Poncho Winters of the Telluride Ski School. The four of us were beginners: myself, my hubby and our 2 teens. Poncho wasso thorough, going over slope etiquette as well as fashion and common sense. Poncho earned the respect of both our kids and turned my husband and I into solid novice skiers. We're coming back!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Pre-season sale of unlimited group lessons is very practical and way less expensive. Some instructors are better than others but overall professional, prompt and helpful.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Make sure you meet the instructor, and reashure who is your child staying with. There are great teachers but as in every place there are of the other kind who are just terrible at what they are doing. But if you get one of the good ones... ah what a blast!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Lessons here are from 11.15am until 4pm with a lunch break in between. We took the 3 day package but you don't have to take the days consecutively which is great and we spaced them out over 6 days. I found after two days I was a little fatigued and enjoyed the break of a day off. My instructor, Todd Brown, was excellent and I would highly recommend him. Kevin was also excellent and it was good to have a different style of teaching over the 3 days.

2  Thank bigglesweed