Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome in every way!

We skied Telluride this past weekend and it was great in every way! The mountain grooming, and... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2019
RunnerGirlNM
Los Alamos, New Mexico
Best snow. Great mountain Amazing ski resort

Best ski resort in the world for those who want a great experience on and off the slopes. Everyone... read more

Reviewed March 30, 2019
LesTAZ
Tucson, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Telluride
from $97.89
More Info
from $117.00
More Info
All reviews runs open great snow black diamond groomed trails favorite resort black runs short lines big mountain great times lift tickets dining options fresh snow different levels mountain village easy access box canyon free gondola
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2018

This is by far our favorite place to ski and the town of Telluride is super neat and then you have Mountain Village which is newer and it is connected by a gondola. Once you get there, you never need a car to go anywhere. Never any long lines for skiing besides between Christmas and New Years. Once you go there, you will love it.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018

While there wasn't tons of snow, there were enough runs open to satisfy skiers of all levels. The runs are well marked and the lift operators were friendly. The views were spectacular from many vantage points. I'm a beginner and went right to the top, finding my way down comfortably. What a blast!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I visited Telluride in January of 2018. Thankfully, there was 6 new inches of snow the night we arrived. The total seasonal snowfall had been low but there were still some excellent runs open on the slopes. Lots of restaurants and bars in the village. You can take the gondola over the mountain into the town of Telluride. In Telluride, there are lots of options for shopping, eating, and exploring this historic mining town.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Excellent ski shops, restaurants, and easy access to the mountain. I wish I had skied this area when I was in my 20's-30's. Excellent tree skiing, many steep runs, and a big area with broad array of terrain. Easy Gondola ride down to the town, where there are numerous excellent res3taurants in the old gold mining town.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Let me start with what the mountain staff did right. With very limited runs open, the grooming was outstanding. Almost no ice.
On the negative side, the ticketing staff was abysmal. Both days with no one in line. It took 15 minutes to get us our lift tickets. Rookies at the window had to call Mgmt to figure it out. The kids manning the lifts could not answer easy questions and the yellow jacketed mountain guides did not even greet us. Just not a great impression on what was controllable with no snow.

Date of experience: December 2017