“Fabulous Telluride Trip”

Book In Advance
More Info
$97.89*
and up
Telluride Performance Ski Rental Including...
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Black Tie Ski and Snowboard Rental benefits include: No lines to wait in, Telluride's newest rental fleet, 5 times more delivery vehicles, Telluride's most experienced rental staff, premium demo boot upgrades, kids premium level skis and snowboard's, men's and women's specific models for every level, ski rental clothing, and we will take your equipment to slope side ski valets for FREE! No other ski rental company comes close to our level of service. Experience the Black Tie difference!
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

We used Black Tie ski rentals when we visited Telluride in December of last year. They were fabulous! They came to our home on the evening we arrived, fitted everyone for boots and skis, and had everything ready for us the next morning when we arrived at the slopes. I had brought my own skis on the trip, but quickly realized that my old skis were no longer right for my age and abilities. Since the rest of my family were enjoying the skis from Black Tie, I decided to try some myself. The staff was very accommodating to me, allowing me to try two different sets of skis so that I could find a pair that was just perfect for me. They have a valet service, which will store your boots and skis overnight, and have them ready for you to pick up each morning when you head to the lifts. It was so nice not having to haul our gear back and forth every evening and every morning! Everyone in their shop was super friendly and easy to work with. We are going back to Telluride in three months, and I have already called Black Tie to arrange for our entire family to rent skis through them again. I highly recommend this great business for anyone heading to Telluride!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"delivery"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2016

This service makesit so easy to the equipment. Comes to your door...helps everyway they can...and exchanges are easy. The way to go for couples, but where where they 30 years age when we had 2 kids to outfit.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

For years I owned all of my own equipment, but with all of the hassle and extra expense checking skis and boots on the airlines, I decided to try renting. It was absolutely the right decision. This is the fifth year I've rented skis, boots and poles from Black Tie in Telluride. I always go with the demo skis and upgraded boots for myself and my son. The equipment is the newest technology, high quality and in good condition. I swapped out skis this year so I could try some new Volkl's and the process was simple and painless. The staff is very professional and accommodating. Fitting is a breeze and they came right to my condo and then delivered the equipment to a nearby ski valet for no extra charge. The price was reasonable (20% discount for advance booking) and the experience was truly first class all the way around. I'll be renting from them again next year.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

The service was very good but I was disappointed in the selection of skis available. Either the length or make was not available. It seemed like most of the skis that I tried were last years model. It was spring break so I understand it was busy but I bought the premium package and was disappointed.

1  Thank Todd W
BlackTieTelluride, Owner at Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Hello Todd,
This is Greg Carberry the Owner of Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss your concerns as customer satisfaction is our highest priority.

Black Tie is a on call service first and foremost.
Please contact our reservation center at 970-369-7799 to arrange a ski exchange. We always have a Manager on duty to help discuss options and locate the exact ski that you desire. With Telluride's largest demo fleet, with over 750 pairs, most of our fleet is located in our 3000 Square foot warehouse. This allows us to coordinate bringing an exchange directly to you on the slope, at your vacation accommodation, or at any of our store locations.
Note: Over Spring Break our store locations can be very busy but skis are constantly coming and going. We have a "on hold" area in our warehouse and can put skis aside for you as they come in.

To address your concern "skis that I tried were last years model". Every ski shop in Telluride carries a mix of one and two year old Demo skis. Black Tie will only carry a ski into a second season if it's structurally the exact same ski. Meaning the only difference would be the graphic.

If at any time you are not happy with a ski for any reason simply call us to let us know exactly what you are looking for and will bring you that ski if not immeaditly we will by the next morning.

We look forward to the opportunity to help you with your rental needs in the future.
Warm Regards,