“Excellent service and awesome equipment”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Telluride
Book In Advance
More Info
$117.00*
and up
Telluride Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Black Tie Ski and Snowboard Rental benefits include: No lines to wait in, Telluride's newest rental fleet, 5 times more delivery vehicles, Telluride's most experienced rental staff, premium demo boot upgrades, kids premium level skis and snowboard's, men's and women's specific models for every level, ski rental clothing, and we will take your equipment to slope side ski valets for FREE! No other ski rental company comes close to our level of service. Experience the Black Tie difference!
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was at first hesitant to use such a service as I am used to the brick and mortar stores, but I was so impressed with the service and range of equipment that I will use them again exclusively. There is no waiting, no games, no excuses. The come exactly at the time specified, they setup all your equipment, you can tell they know exactly what they are doing, and exchanges, tunes and returns are as easy as leaving the equipment right outside your door. Awesomeness all around!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"ski"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love this company! I have rented skis from them in several Colorado locations and had a fabulous experience each time. On my recent visit to Telluride, my friend broke her leg and we didn't get to ski on our last day. When we told Black Tie, they didn't charge us for that day even though we had their skis tied up for the entire day.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We just spent a great week in Telluride. Called Black Tie beforehand and they met us at our house exactly on time, and fitted 8 of us (four adults, four kids) with really good equipment. They even threw the kids' stuff in for free since we rented for five ski days. We had two equipment changes during the trip and they were super prompt and met us at the mountain. They have a good relationship with the storage place on the mountain (the yert), so we never lugged anything around. The cost was on par with the on-mountain place, but the service was the real difference. No waiting or carrying anything, which can be a real pain with four first graders on the trip. Hats off to Josh and his crew for a job well done. We will use them every year. They even let you switch out for snowboard stuff for no extra charge, which we did not use but will next time. My wife and I are both own customer oriented businesses, and it takes a lot to impress us. Black Tie did enough for me to write this review, which I never do.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a truly great outfit. They'll exchange your skis ASAP if you want to try different skis. They carry all the major name brands including Atomic, Dynastar, Rossignol, Salomon and Tecnica