My wife and I checked in and the service was fine. Our room was in the basement and although was clean and cozy, we weren't crazy about being in the basement. There were children above us and they were jumping around and making noise which was annoying. I felt like we were in an apartment building. The hot water heater broke the first night of our trip which was a bummer, but the best thing about our stay was how well the staff (the blond woman with the accent) treated us. I asked to move rooms due to the children and the hot water heater, and she moved us to the best room at the inn. We liked it so much we extended our stay by a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride