We took an early season ski trip to Telluride. It was our first time in the area, and we had heard how expensive everything was….well, we were pleasantly surprised. We were able to get a room for $118 a night (now, please note, this is early season!). We lived in Europe for a long time, so do not expect much from hotels, so we were content with the bare bones-no frills room. You will NOT be getting any extras (soap, shampoo, more than the minimum # of towels). However, you will get a clean room within walking distance of the gondola and the entire downtown area, free parking, a hot tub, and a cinnamon roll and coffee to start your day. Not to mention a very friendly staff. It is a little bit loud, but if you have a long day of skiing, it probably won't matter much. Based on the location and the $$, would certainly stay here again and recommend it to others. Not a spa/luxury hotel, but clean and convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride