We booked this room via Expedia, for a 1 night stay during a local music festival. We walked into the lobby and waiting for about 10 minutes for someone to appear. One man in line behind us, even walked behind the desk and down the hall... only to find no one.
We were given a room right under the lobby, which had a terrible odor. The bathroom was very outdated! Only a stand up shower the size of a postage stamp (a normal sized adult whould have trouble taking a shower)!!!! The bed was very uncomfortable, and did not seem to be queen size. The noise from the lobby just above us, was incredibly loud, and even worse at 6:00 am, while the "breakfast" was being prepared by staff.
I went up to the lobby for coffee, only to find the pot empty. After a pot had been brewed I asked for half and half, to which the response was "what is that?" Breakfast consisted of, boxed cereal, cinammon rolls, and coffee.
The room rates, with a Motel 6 room.Which is okay, if that is what is presented when booking, and also okay if that is what you have paid for. But we paid over $300.00 for a room that was worth $60.00.
The front desk staff, was never helpfull, or accomidating what so ever.
Parking was always an issue.
The rooms are advertised as "Victorian" but our room was nothing more than an old uncomfortable mattress, with an iron headboard. No closet, and Wal Mart chair and table.
We feel extremly ripped off by this "Inn".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride