It was unusually hot when we were there--June 29 and 30. The rooms are not air conditioned, and have little window fans. To use the fans, the venetian blinds have to be partway up, and then the privacy is compromised. Plus, the blinds are old and do not work well, being partly broken and the cords tangled. In the first room we had, the bathtub water would not come on, and the TV was broken--that is, the remote, even with new batteries, would not change the channel. They gave us a new room, which was on the street side instead of the hotter west side, which was a bit of serendipity. The office has coffee and pastries, but doesn't open until eight AM, which is inconvenient. (We did discover the terrific BIT (Baked In Telluride) bakery two blocks away with all anyone needs and they open at 5:30 AM.) Overall, this place is a great location, but is a bit shabby and in need of an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride