We stayed here because it was affordable and in a great location. It was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. It is definitely of average quality (older t.v., etc.) but if you just need an affordable place to rest your head for the night it should work fine. The beds are just okay but acceptable. Also, it had a little refrigerator that came in handy. The one downer was that we were expecting to have free parking at the hotel given the very limited parking in Telluride. When we got to the hotel, the parking lot was full but we were luckily able to park on the street for free until 10 a.m. the next morning. The front desk person also said that if a space came open we could park in the hotel's lot all day for free (even though we were checking out) while we went skiing. Unfortunately, there was still no parking in the hotel parking lot the next morning. Everything turned out well though as we decided to just drive up to Mountain Village, which is only 2 miles away, and park in the parking structure that is located at the base of one of the gondola's. We were able to park there all day for only $7 and it was totally convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride