My husband and i stayed for one night and couldnt have been more pleased with the value of this room. The location is great and you can walk to eveything (and we did). The check in process was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. The room was extremely clean. The bed, although not as comfortable as home or as a luxury hotel, it was fine. To stay in Telluride for $99 a night is a great deal. As soon as we arrived, we walked to the gondola and took a ride to Mountain Village and back. We grabbed dinner at the Brown Dog (which we really enjoyed) and walked the town. This being my first time to Telluride, i was fascinated with the '70's feel, the history, and the fact that the main transportation was either by foot or by bicycle. And it is really safe. The next morning we woke up very early and were there when the Steaming Bean opened, enjoyed coffee and fresh pastries and then rode our bicycles through the town Loved this town and will certainly visit again. All in all, we were happy we chose to stay at the Victorian Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride