Nothing very Victorian... or Inn-ish about The Victorian Inn but "Good, Basic Hotel Rooms" does not sound as charming.
The location was great for walking to the lift and around town. It was a bit noisy and the rooms that start with a 3 are below the first and second floor rooms so are sub-level DOWN UNDER the building. No elevator, no bellmen, no innkeeper, no air conditioning... heat, small refridgerator, t.v. that you can easily hit your head on and coffee maker in room. Adequate continental breakfast starts at 8 a.m. (and not one moment sooner) though the coffee was not ready until 8:20 so we missed it. Many guests were trying to access breakfast in a very small space so it was not very comfortable. It was one of the least expensive places left in town when I made the reservation 1 week in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride