My family spent the weekend in Telluride and were happy to find an affordable hotel in downtown Telluride. The rooms are comparable to a motel 6. The bathrooms are tiny. If you like lukewarm showers then this is the place for you. Even after complaining and a maintenance man "fixing" the problem, we were still forced to have a warm not hot shower. Also bring your own hair dryer! They have a wall unit however due to some mechanical glitch according to the front desk they have to constantly replace them. The beds are less than comfortable. The only plus is that it is very convenient to the gondola and restaurants. I will not stay here again and I DO NOT recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride