The best part of the Victorian Inn is it's LOCATION!! A block from the Gondola and Lift 8 and a block from the heart of Colorado Ave (main street) in Telluride. It is the best location of any hotel/inn anywhere in town without a doubt.
We stayed in the cottage house and it was the perfect accomodation for two, but can still comfortably sleep four. The kitchenette is great to have - saves a lot of money on food if you don't want to eat out every night! The bed was very comfortable and the cottage house was clean and quiet and I never had a problem with noise or sleeping. I would absolutely reserve the cottage house again - it was comfortable, clean, and cozy.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved the free breakast in the morning - hot cinammon rolls were delicious! They also have a hot tub available which is great after a long day on the mountain or just to relax in the evening.
Overall, you can't beat the value you get staying at the Victorian Inn. Comfortable, clean, and location second to none!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride