“Amazing magician”

Mind Blown at the Madeline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mind Blown at the Madeline is the Number 1 show in Telluride. It is a "Must See!" One of the hottest tickets in town, selling out frequently. This truly memorable show is available only at the Madeline Hotel in beautiful Telluride, Colorado. Located in the heart of Mountain Village just a short walk from the world famous gondola. This show has VERY LIMITED tickets available, so everyone will experience the astonishing magic of Ty Gallenbeck up close. You will laugh, question reality, and be part of creating an experience you will not soon forget. We encourage our guests to dress to impress as it helps create a magical evening. This show is recommended for ages 12 and up. **Mind Blown at the Madeline is not affiliated directly with the Madeline Hotel in any way.**
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 19, 2017

My family and I truly enjoyed every minute of Ty's show. He is so engaging and keeps you on on the edge of your chair. By far the best magic show we have ever seen and I highly recommend it to anyone of any age visiting Telluride. This show you should not miss!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 18 reviews
"performance"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I have seen my share of magic shows, and even worked tech for a few, and I was sincerely impressed by this show. It was funny, and exciting, and I found myself constantly stumped even though I have seen "behind the curtain" at magic shows before.

Its a great show, and fun for the whole family.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

The show was great but I did not like having to watch some things on the TV screen because we were in the back and couldn't see that great - if the venue had stepped up seating that would not be an issue.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
WhiteTieEnt, Owner at Mind Blown at the Madeline, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Jackie thank you so much for taking time to help us improve the show. We will look into the possibility of adding some elevation to the back rows seating for the shows that are sold out to give better lines of sight. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I have seen this show a number of times and it still puzzles me how it is done. Any chance to see "Mind Blown" is worth your time.