“Absolutley my favorite restaurant in Telluride!!!”
Review of Siam

Siam
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sarasota, Florida
“Absolutley my favorite restaurant in Telluride!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is awesome on so many levels. I have eaten here many times and decided I really need to write a review. This time I sat at the bar alone. The bartender was very friendly and attentive to my order, questions and needs. There are so many wonderful choices here you pretty much can't go wrong. The food is Asian Fusion, fresh, tasty and they have wonderful plate presentations. I started out with hand towels and a Sapporo beer then ordered an Asian chicken dish, photo attached. Sadly I can't remember the name but it was so delicious and so huge I got to enjoy it for two more days!!! I also was able to have brown rice with this meal, another plus. The total cost of this amazing meal was only $26. including the beer. I have eaten here with my family before and this restaurant caters to singles, mingles and handles children very nicely. Can't say enough about this place. Just go.

• Visited August 2013

Colorado
“so pretty, so good”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I ate with a group of conference attendees at the new Siam located in Mountain Village at Telluride Ski Resort. I love this place! Food arrives dressed up with a flower... fancy. Plus, the food is delicious and the staff is top notch. In an odd turn of events, we actually met the owner of Telluride Ski Resort during our meal. He stopped and said hi, recognizing that we were there for the tourism conference. He was friendly and down-to-earth. It's not often you'll meet the owner of a ski resort since most are owned by a corporate entity today.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Heidi K
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Make Sure and Experience Siam Thai!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

As a hospitality professional I have a keen eye for food and beverage concepts and quality food. I sat at the bar in very comfortable pressurized stools and proceeded to be wowed by the service and every course that I enjoyed. This place is truly authentic and the staff embraces each customer and takes responsibility for a great experience. I witnessed a couple larger tables put the entire meal in the server's hands to order. Siam is not to be missed as part of your Telluride dining experience!

1 Thank Stenhammer
Durango, Colorado
“Savory fusion tastes meets mountain town!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Well, pretty much the best Tom Kha Gai I've ever had. The lettuce wraps (we had prawn and mango) were awesome. The restaurant is cozy and off the beaten path in downtown Telluride. And it's all very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with this restaurant. The service was pretty attentive. They were really busy. Even though we were there during the "slow" season in Telluride, there was still a 30 minute wait for a table. It was worth it though. Great Thai food with interesting evocative flavors. You'll love it!

Centennial, Colorado
“Off the Beaten Path”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

If you enjoy Thai food and are in Telluride, you have to dine at Siam. It is located in a residential neighborhood away from the main street mobs of people, so be sure you have a town map. Excellent food, excellent service and knowledgable staff. A refreashing change from the usual mountain town fare.