“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a real find in a small Colorado town - great Thai food! It's busy and you may have to wait, but you will choose from an extensive menu of interesting dishes.

1  Thank Betsy M

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The food at Siam is outstanding. I have eaten there a few times and always rave about it. It can be crowded and that means it is a little cramped and noisy, but if you can, take out is quick and easy too.

1  Thank janfouroneone
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a small restaurant with limited tables and seating spaces are tight and not the most comfortable.

Their menu is very extensive and has lots items, so unless you know exactly what you want, it will take sometime to read the menu and place order.

I ordered a Thai ice tea, I like it except it was too sweet, so I ended up adding more ice. I also enjoyed my curry dish.

2  Thank Air747
Reviewed August 27, 2012

honored our reservation for 8 on time and the place was jammed...food came out perfect and some very adventurous dishes that were new to me.....AAA rated it two star, that is unfair....service was excellent and all the dishes served were delicious and we tried alot of new ones.

1  Thank jim5906
Reviewed August 27, 2012

over 12 pages of exquisite Thai food, both traditional and *fusion* - nothing that didn't sound great. My dinner was so good I ordered more for next day's lunch (Frangelico parsnips with mango chile sauce, anyone?). Dinner, drink, lunch AND dessert came to $42 - and the food and service were to die for!

1  Thank Sam K