Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
$90
Trailhead Inn(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Alpenglo Lodge(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
$98
$85
Americas Best Value Sundowner Motel(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
$88
Valley Hi Motel(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
$95
$89
TripAdvisor
Crestview Place(Winter Park)
HotelQuickly
All reviewsthe main lodgecross country skiingcoffee shopcontinental dividesleigh ridemovie theatersteam roomfire pitdevil's thumb ranch resorthorseback ridingair hockeyhot tubnordic skiingbeautiful propertyski trailszip liningnatural beauty
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Remote,yet beautiful Ranch.Main house has restaurant and bar even Mimi bowling alley!We allstayed in a 4 bedroom cabin up the hill!Amazing so peaceful and comfy!We had plenty of room for all nine of us.Large kitchen with table big enough for at least 12 Perfect family retreat.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2014

From the moment you drive on to the property, you feel like you have stepped into some magical land. My husband and I spent one night away without kids at DTR in June 2014. It was heaven. There are so many things to do on the property, including hiking, fishing, archery, swimming, etc. The views are insane and the rooms are all so well done. Rustic luxury! We are planning on going back with our young kids later this summer. There is also a lot to do on the property with kids and there are some great cabins on the property, which would allow room for a family.

Thank you DTR for the incredible experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eamal
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I stayed here a few years ago with my parents. It is a gorgeous property. Our room was very comfortable and the beds are SO comfortable. Like sleeping on a cloud that is both perfectly firm and soft. We went horseback riding through the beautiful aspen grove on the property. At the spa I had the best massage and facial of my life. My only complaint is that there were not many places to sit outdoors and admire the prairie that the property overlooks. I would highly recommend this place and hope to go back some day soon!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mkss13333333
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had a 3 night stay at DTR, our first! WOW! We thoroughly enjoyed everything the resort had to offer....from the delicious food at the restaurant, to be pampered with a delicious breakfast in bed! Hiking, exercise room, spa, reading in our rocking chairs on our own porch, etc.
The new lodge rooms are so gorgeous, complete with breath-taking mountain views.

The staff is very friendly and helpful......so many things to do there, and yet so peaceful for relaxing.

A fantastic Colorado "must go there"....photos of the resort don't do it justice! Go and experience DTR yourself!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Devil's Thumb Ranch is one of my favorite locations in the entire world for relaxing and taking in beautiful Colorado! This resort is where it is at in terms of Eco! Don't worry though as you will not feel that you are missing out as the resort is also 5 star! The new, recently built rooms fit into the environment and are aesthetically gorgeous. There is a variety of food from casual dining to 5 star (which is also casual). I really can't say enough about this resort except that I am very lucky to own a property close by!

Don't miss out on the following: happy hour (probably the best in the state), horseback riding, hiking, biking, swimming, the zip line (so much fun) and relaxing while taking in the scenery. In the winter the cross country skiing is world class and the sleigh ride is fun for families!

I am very lucky as I travel often but I must say there is really not much better than Devil's Thumb Ranch. :)

Devil's Thumb Ranch is great for couples, families, weddings and parties!

I have been to Devil's Thumb Ranch maybe 50 times and I have never been disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple