“Perfect Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Delvickio's

Delvickio's
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gilbert, Arizona
“Perfect Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We regularly choose this restaurant on a Friday night because it seems to be a hidden gem. You can just walk right in. The staff is eager to please. The menu has good variety and the prices are very reasonable. We try to choose something different each time and we've liked everything so far. The breadsticks are delicious too! It's usually just my husband and I and it has this romantic "Lady & The Tramp" atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014

Superior, Colorado
“No, no and no”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

First of all, we orderd milk for 2 of the kids, and it was spoiled - when my daughter first made a face, I thought she was just being picky. Then my daughter's friend made the same face - ok so then I tasted it. SPOILED. You know how awful that taste is in your mouth? Not much of an apology from the waitress. The wait for the food was LONG, and the food itself was not good - both my husband and I left over half of the food on our plate- it was drowning in some kind of orange sauce, didn't look fresh, and certainly wasn't good. Would've been great if this place was any good, because it's right up the road and is very convenient. But no.

• Visited October 2013
“Four for Colorado”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice surprise in a small community,good basic Italian,pizza good, calzones worth a try,angel hair done right,nice family atmosphere,always eat there at least once!

Visited December 2013
Superior, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Neighborhood Eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

While out shopping near Flatirons mall, my wife and I were looking for a good Friday night dinner. Several ideas came up but none really grabbed us 'till Delvickio's came to mind. It really is a local gem. The restaurant has a real family run feel not often found in the "burbs". This alone makes it worth a visit.
While the menu is not large, it is complete. We haven't tried all the items listed as I am always torn between the lasagna and a calzone, while my wife likes the spaghetti and calzones. This night we both choose calzones. The crust was light and very tasty, the insides stuffed with pepperoni, sausage, and lots of other good stuff. The marinara sauce is some of the best I've tasted. Our server Karagan was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Next time we dine there we will certainly ask to be seated at one of her tables.
If you are in the Flatirons mall area and want a great alternative to corporate eateries, give Delvickio's a try. You won't be sorry!

• Visited October 2013
“Reliable, friendly, delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Delvickio's has become our family's go-to restaurant when we want to eat out and be assured everyone will leave satisfied and happy. The chicken piccata is my favorite dish, and their meatballs are the best I've had anywhere. Service is always friendly and attentive. Nice wine selection.

• Visited August 2013