“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place is amazing!

A group of us stayed here and booked in at the last minute.

We were greeted with a friendly welcome at the door and we were each shown to our rooms.

I stayed in the room called Out of Kansas which was beautifully decorated and had a wonderful bathroom with a large shower and a spa bath.

I also saw some of the other rooms other members of our group were staying in and each one had a different theme.

I could not fault this place. It's a great B&B.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank owentonks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband surprised me with a little getaway to the Claremont Inn. The Claremont is beautiful, extremely friendly and THE FOOD...WOW! I am a vegetarian and they could not have been more accommodating with their menu. The wine was FANTASTIC! We ended up buying 6 bottles. We stayed in the Colorado room which is on the lower level, tucked away near the hot tub and movie screening room. The screening room was so much fun! Get a bottle of wine, pick a movie, pop some popcorn, sit back and enjoy. I would highly recommend the Claremont Inn to anyone traveling to the eastern Colorado area. It's just a couple hours outside Denver so it's the perfect stop.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I travel to Stratton for work and this place continues to amaze. I have always known they had great food, both breakfast and dinner but you now have to add great wine to the list. I wouldn't really consider myself much of a wine drinker but they made sure I sampled wines that would appeal to me. Can't say enough, about this place. I wish them nothing but continued success.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank brtom
Moraga, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

What a shock. I had no idea what I had booked. Work had me working ten mi. down the road. I said to my husband, "look at that great house." It ended up being our digs. The proprietors are incredible. They run a winery that has the best wines I have ever sampled. BTW I live in CA! There is nothing I can say except if you are traveling in this direction, you HAVE TO STAY HERE!!!!!! What a find.

Room Tip: You can't lose!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Judy P
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband, myself and another couple decided to get out of Denver for a weekend of wine tasting at the Claremont Inn and we're so glad that we did! Great rooms, delicious food, accommodating staff and very generous pours. Not much to do in the area so one night was perfect for us! The only negative for us was we would've loved a king size bed and the red room could've easily held one. Overall, Great experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WorldTravelerCO
Wray, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed here July, 2013, while attending a 2 day event in Burlington, CO. We were here years ago for an anniversary, and it just keeps getting better. Our group had 3 upper floor rooms, all of which were beautiful, comfortable, quiet, and clean. The bathrooms had huge jet-tubs. Each of us was hot and tired when we arrived. We were quickly shown to our room, so we could shower and change. We then relaxed in the kitchen, where we had a really fun wine tasting. The owner/winemaker had us taste multiple wines, so we could pick out our dinner wine. We really had fun talking to him and other guests. They then made up a large table for our group in the beautiful living room. Dinner was excellent, appetizers, salad, bacon wrapped filets, dessert, and house made wines. Next we watched a movie in the downstairs theatre, which is always fun. We had to get up early and leave in the morning. Our hosts got up early and cooked a special breakfast of eggs, sausage, fruit, and french toast just for us. It was so nice not to have the usual hotel chain dry bagels, juice from a machine, etc. I would highly recommend the Claremont--especially if you are driving to Colorado from the East. This is a perfect place to stay, re-charge, and head on to the mountains for a vacation! For locals, it's great for a quick getaway, anniversary, birthday, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Plainstravellors
Decatur, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were so lucky to find this B&B on our trip from AL to CO. We arrived just in time to enjoy a wonderful wine tasting with a nice variety of tastes of which both of us found a bottle to add to our collection. Next we had a FANTASTIC dinner which the friendly staff went out of their way to accommodate my husband's requirement for a Neutropenic diet, which we had informed them of before hand, and they stepped up and provided a GREAT dinner and breakfast! We can't thank the Chef enough for his extra efforts and yummy creations! Our room was large, lovely and topped off with two VERY comfortable easy chairs and an ottoman large enough to share and really relax after a long day of driving. We would definitely recommend stopping, wining, dinning, and relaxing at the Claremont Inn ... We sure will the next time we're in the neighborhood!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chaque R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stratton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carousel Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Burlington
Quality Inn Burlington
#3 of 8 in Burlington
Americas Best Value Inn Burlington

Been to Claremont Inn & Winery? Share your experiences!