“Closed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
T. J. Bummer's
Reviewed April 24, 2014

They closed a couple of years ago; used to be popular with the windfarm crews as they were near a good place to park, otherwise, don't want to speak ill of the dead.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Hometown cooking whether it is from the country or Mexico. Good combination of food. Breakfast is great. Nice antique atmosphere.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I bring my family there every time I come through. Just called the number because I was checking to see if we had left a sweatshirt there--and it was disconnected! I love the food, had a Dan's omelette, my daughter had a short stack, and my wife had a reuben or a patty melt. The only bad thing about the place would be the cleanliness of the bathrooms. But I don't go there to go to the bathroom! I'm so bummed! If anyone from Bummer's gets this, I am looking for a sweatshirt that I might have left 1/19. Man! The antiques were very cool. Wonder what will happen to them.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The business had a lot of antiques and canned foods on display showing some of the items from the area. However, their food quality was going down at the end. They closed in Jan 2013.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The food is average and unpredictable and so is the service. Neat decor though! Lots of antiques and old time decor.