“Dined here 3 nights in a row”

Gallagher's River City Grill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Great salads and sandwiches - a soups; our group size ranged from 2 - 40 each night and they provided great service in all scenarios; most likely the best place to dine in town

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Wow, I read about this place on Tripadvisor and was it all true. I ordered the 7 pepper flat Iron Steak and was it amazing.

I'd have to say, I had not had a good steak like this since returning from Afghanistan last year. Wow, I was a little worried about the sticker price, but the food was worth every penny.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Food was good, i had the fish and chips, the fish was really greasy but tasted good. My husband had the french dip and loved it. We saw people from every age group and it was a very nice atmosphere with pleasant music softly playing in the background. Very relaxing place to unwind after a long day of traveling.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Best Western Sundowner employees recommended River City Grill to us when we inquired about a good steak. The food was very good and the atmosphere welcoming. We will dine here again when we are traveling thru the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

This is a restaurant / Bar you can come to for special dressy occasions OR just drop by for a sandwich & a beer. Either way you will fit right in. Some of the items are pricey for what you get, but the drinks are good, and all the dishes are tasty. If things aren't the way you like them- let yoiur server know and they will do everything in thier power to make it right!

1  Thank FunnyFarm75