“Usual Maxican Fair”

Cuisines: Mexican
Kimball, Nebraska
“Usual Maxican Fair”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Not bad- OK- Friendly service, fast in & out. Recommed Delgado's or Baja Tacos instead.

1 Thank FunnyFarm75

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Bland, boring Mexican food”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Don't bother if you're looking for decent Mexican food. I ordered the stuffed sopa smothered in green chile and while it was temperature wise hot, etc., it was the blandest combination of ground beef, beans, and green chile I have ever had in a Mexican place.

I should have known since I was one of 2 customers in there over the lunch hour..........

I did notice however that Fiesta's (not yet reviewed here) parking lot was full to the brim. This being a small town tells me I'll be eating there next time!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank rsiemers
Denver, Colorado
“Eeehhhh”
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I was really hoping for some good mexican food. I was let down by momma condes.. slow service food was very bland. I ordered a shredded beef burrito. The meat was barely warmed up. I was surprised that the cheese on top was melted. Not horrible but not anyplace I would ever reccomend.

“Traveling thru and stopped on the...”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

Traveling thru and stopped on the strength of Trip Advisor review. We were not disappointed!! Extensive menu, fast, friendly, clean. We ordered a combination plate, chicken chimichanga and soapipilla. All very good and so reasonably priced. This is such a nice family restaurant with food made with care and love!

Colorado
“The best restaurant in town!”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

This family owned and operated restaurant has the best Mexican food in town. The menu has a large selection, and you can't go wrong with anything you choose. They offer the typical selections such as burritos, tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, etc. In addition, you can try the unique Mexican hamburger, stuffed sopaipillas, or a sombrero taco. The chips (homemade) and salsa are very good, and you can request extra hot salsa if you need more spice. For dessert, I highly recommend the fruit filled sopaipillas...a la mode if you like! Delicious!

Service is fast and friendly, and the atmosphere is cozy and clean.

I have been here many times and go back whenever I get the chance. If you happen to be in Sterling, don't miss this gem!