“A hidden surprise”

Rex's American Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walton Creek Rd.
Transit: The Steamboat Springs Free Bus stops right in front of Rex's. Get on the main line travel to the "la quinta" stop.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The staff was incredible. Our server was polite, knowledgable, and EXTREMELY helpful! We randomly stumbled upon Rex's one afternoon and were pleasantly surprised by the choice on the menu, the gluten free beer options, and the great patio. Vegan/vegetarian friendly is always a plus!!!! The food was presented beautifully, tasted amazing, and was well worth it!! Happy hour starts at 4:20 which gives you the best deals! We plan to visit Rex's again soon for another hummus plate (fabulous! Fabulous!) salads, and beer!!

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Rex's American Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Awesome! Thank you Morgan... we really loved reading this. Our staff works hard to provide good food with lots of variety.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Rex's is a very nice, comfortable restaurant. The food was really good. The burgers are some of the best I have ever eaten. Friendly, attentive staff.

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Rex's American Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We aim to please, on both quality and price. Sounds like we found the right combination. Thanks.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The wait staff recommended the Huevos Divorciados. I really enjoyed it. It was a nice blend of flavors. My Husband had the "into the Wild Omelet". Elk sausage, onions, mushrooms, fresh grated cheese and hash brown potatoes. He really enjoyed that too.

Breakfast at Rex's is all about filling you up for an adventure-filled day in Steamboat. Unless you order bloody mary's... then we suggest you stay away from too much "adventure." Ha!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My first time to eat at Rex's was in March 2013 & my daughter & I had the green chili it was tasty!!My grand baby had the mac & cheese& I also had a few bites & it was good! My son in law ordered the corn bread & it also was good! Busy place, but very good!

Good, good, and tasty. We'll take it! Thank you Starla... don't be such a stranger and come back anytime.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Although it's a "hotel attached" restaurant it's no Denny's the food had a slight level of sophistication that was a pleasant surprise. We started with the Corn bread and I would have been more then happy to eat the whole one by my self, it was topped with candied nuts and syrup, yum. Them I got the Hookin Salmon which was very good. the Salmon was cooked perfectly and a great lighter dish to end the day.

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Rex's American Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Fantastic! Thanks a million for the feedback.