Wow! What a great surprise! We arrived at the Holiday Inn to find that our room had been automatically upgraded. We walked into our room, and we had a balcony overlooking the pool. Beautiful! Our room was clean and spacious. We went to the pool, getting a drink on the way, and the bar was so friendly. It was also outdoors with live music. There were toys for the kids to play with all over the grass, but it didn't look messy, just fun. The pool had towels waiting for us, and it was so nice just to sit back and relax. We had an appetizer later on of nachos in Rex's, and it was delicious! Next morning, we went to the exercise room, and again, WOW! The best exercise room I ave ever seen in a hotel. My husband and I got a nice little work out, before we hit town the next morning! As I said, TERRIFIC all the way around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel is home to two beautiful pools and hot tubs, we offer a state of the art fitness center, and free high-speed WiFi throughout the property. Rex's American Grill & Bar serves some of Steamboat's best food, offers a summer outdoor patio bar with live entertainment and stunning mountain views.We are in the heart of the breath taking Rocky Mountains and are adjacent to the world renowned Steamboat Ski Resort. Winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sleigh riding and snowmobiling in the back country. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, activities include golf at Haymaker Golf Course, kayaking, floating or fishing the Yampa and Elk rivers, mountain & road biking and hiking in Routt National Forest. Water sports activities are available at Steamboat Lake and Stagecoach Reservoir. The fall marks hunting season & the viewing of our spectacular fall colors. Steamboat is home to many summer events for families, sports, concerts, wine fest and arts festivals. The Strawberry Park Hot Springs is available year round spa relaxation. Downtown shopping includes museums, galleries, boutique gift shops and restaurants ranging from barbeque to gourmet. We are a AAA three diamond rated resort, four spurs by the Steamboat Chamber and we are a pet friendly hotel. We offer meeting space at Rex's American Grill & Bar, a sports bar with large HD TVs and serves home made, delicous American fare. Children 12 and under eat free with an adult. Our staff will provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service and we all look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Holiday Inn