LOVE THIS PLACE!! My lady and I were in town for a RemPen conference last weekend and we had a simply wonderful time staying at the Quality Inn Steamboat!! This hotel is in a great location close to all the action and also on the FREE shuttle bus route that runs every 10 minutes to the mountain and downtown area. This made everything very convenient because we didn't have to drive anywhere after having dinner and a few drinks downtown. The hotel itself is nice with many amenities that we took advantage of. There is an indoor pool and hottub, nice lounging area with a big TV, fireplace, couches and foosball table. They offer a complimentary and delicious warm breakfast every morning with eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits n gravy, waffles, pastries, cereal, juices and coffee. The rooms were fine and we had two comfy queen beds, microwave, and a mini fridge to keep our leftover food chilled and our beers cold. There was plenty of parking. The hotel has a nice creek running behind it and a walking path right out front of the hotel. Oh and the rates are unbeatable for such a beautiful mountain resort town!!
BUT THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS HOTEL WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WE WERE GIVEN FOR OUR ENTIRE STAY!!! The very nice man at the front desk, CASEY, went out of his way to make us feel welcome and we couldn't stop saying enough nice things about him after our stay ended!! He made wonderful suggestions to us about the many good restaurants, bars, local shopping spots and entertainment choices. He had such a great sense of humor and was very outgoing and friendly!! We were only planning on staying one night, but after meeting Casey and him telling us about some fun events that were happening in town, we decided to stay another night at the Quality Inn. THANKS SOO MUCH CASEY for helping talk us into it as we had such a wonderful time that evening and next day with memories that will last forever!! James, the breakfast guy, was also very friendly and we enjoyed talking with him as well. We can't wait to come back and stay at this great establishment!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your money's worth at the award-winning, smoke-free Quality Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Steamboat Springs, CO near Steamboat Ski Resort. We offer easy access to Steamboat Springs's top attractions, including Old Town Hot Springs, Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs and Fish Creek Falls. Our convenient location on U.S. Highway 40 makes this Steamboat Springs hotel your ideal lodging destination, as we are less than one mile from Steamboat Ski Resort, which you can easily get to via the free shuttle directly from our door. Business travelers appreciate our 50-person meeting room and access to copy and fax services. For your convenience, guest laundry facilities are available. We invite you to relax in your guest room, which features a 32-inch flat-screen TV, pillow-top mattress, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Select rooms also offer a whirlpool. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Quality Inn & Suites, which received the Choice Gold Hospitality Award! Book now - we look forward to hosting you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Comfort Inn