My girlfriend and I spent 10 days at the Fairfield Inn and Suites for a ski vacation in steamboat. The staff at the Fairfield were very nice and accommodating; the manager (Nick) even took time to greet me in the morning (by my last name) when we waited for the shuttle. We ended up staying 2 nights in the King suite on the 3rd floor then moved in a Jacuzzi suite for the other 8 nights on the 1st floor. The rooms were very clean (Note: they don't give you lotion...we ended up buying some at the Wal-Mart).
The shuttle service ran from 8 am - 10 am to bring us to the gondola. The shuttle then had 2 pickup times in the evening (3:15 PM and 4:15 PM). We ended up taking the free city bus which stops at multiple hotels (Fairfield is the 4th stop...takes about 15 mins). The only bad part about the free city bus is that it doesn't bring you to the steps of the Fairfield like the shuttle. You have to walk about 100 yards (not comfortable in ski boots).
The steamboat springs Fairfield surpassed my expectations thanks to Nick and staff!
James and Rebecca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn