Reasonably priced - our room was comfortable and clean. The shower had good pressure. The bed was "ok" , but sunk in the middle. The elevator was scary - we weren't sure if it was going to make it to the third floor. The breakfast was fair to average.
The parking area on one side of the hotel was very dark, as most the lights were burnt out.
So it wasn't a bad place to stay, but I would probably try somewhere else next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Reservation Counter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn