I saw some negative reviews of this hotel, but we didn't experience anything negative. We came in on Friday afternoon checked into a spacious room with microwave and fridge. The bed was super comfy and huge tv in the room. We spent 2 nights and the hotel was very quiet, I slept great. Breakfast was good, the standard waffles, bagels, eggs, sausage, juice....etc. Plenty to get filled up on. We took the shuttle 3 times into town, it stops at the end of the driveway to the hotel and runs about every 20 minutes, very convenient. We had a great weekend here. Used the hot-tub twice, it was very clean and they had towels for use. Would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn