This hotel stay was OK. It was average. The condition of the hotel is average - a bit older and in need of some restoration. The staff was very pleasant and the pool was good. One bit of info that might be helpful: We had a $139 rate which was good but the tax on that is about $20 a day which included a line item "resort fee". Really? I have never considered a Fairfield Inn to be a resort. There were no resort benefits so it is really a bogus fee that upped the add-ons to the starting price per night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn