We reserved room months in advance advising of later arrival and asked for a quiet room as we were exhausted, hoping to sleep in. The room we got was by the elevator...and the moment we fell asleep the traffic started and noise started. People walking and talking, elevator dinging, loud noises, laughter, grunting....we could not sleep. At 3 am I asked to be moved, was told nothing was available.
The place is over run by railroad, construction workers, it's filthy and worn out. The staff did not
want to do anything to accommodate us and played dumb. The front desk was staffed with an indian and australian and they just did not care. I left with tears, lack of sleep and will NEVER spend a night here, although have on every stay in Steamboat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn