You get what you pay for - this is a very reasonably priced hotel for the location. If you are looking for frills and luxury stay elsewhere. The room is clean although outdated and bathroom could use some upkeep (cracks in the plaster). Easy, quick drive to Main Street or the mountains or you can take the free shuttle with a stop right out front of the hotel. The lighting in the room is not good - very dim even with all the lights on.
While the front desk is courteous they could use some additional training - i had prepaid for my room so I was only looking to pay the pet fee and apparently that caused the front desk attendant a lot of trouble as she had no idea how to make that work. It wasn't until the next morning when the manager was in was the issue resolved. Needless to say a rather slow check in. Checkout was extremely fast and they were nice enough to let us have a free late checkout.
We loved all the trails surrounding the hotel that we could walk our dog. Overall, for the price we would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Steamboat Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Steamboat Springs
- Super Eight Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Super 8
- Steamboat Springs Super Eight