Old and tired hotel building in a superb location next to the gondola in steamboat ski area. Rooms are fine for the price, good and soundproof with a decent bathroom. Air con works. Breakfast is poor, with the usual trays of something sticky, donuts and bagels. I guess I was just unlucky to get sour milk. But it makes for a real easy start to the day. Great location for a mornings hike up thunderhead trial to mount Werner.
Definitely going to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Steamboat hotel with ski-in, ski-out access. The Ptarmigan Inn is the premier Steamboat lodging option for your Steamboat ski vacation, offering Steamboat’s only affordable ski-in ski-out access to the Steamboat Ski Resort. Start your Steamboat vacation planning now by letting us help you with all your needs while you’re here in Steamboat Springs. Check room availability and book now or contact a Steamboat lodging concierge. You’ll be glad you did. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ptarmigan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ptarmigan Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Best Western Ptarmigan Hotel
- Best Western Steamboat Springs
- Ptarmigan Inn Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Best Western