Creekside Chalet
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$175
$159
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$170
$151
Hotels.com
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$152
$144
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 8, 2006

The house itself was wonderful. The location could have been a little better...short drive to everything...but too far to walk to anything.

As expected, the ski hill was great. The black tie rentals delivered and fitted the skis at the house...what a luxury!!

Highly recommended!! The other reviews are accurate.

• Stayed: January 2006
3  Thank Nassau_St
Reviewed May 21, 2006

From the moment my plane touched down in Hayden till i was dropped off again (by the attentive and friendly chalet staff) I felt totally welcomed and truly able to relax and enjoy my stay. nothing was too much trouble for the hosts and the chalet staff. They were happy to help with the organisation of the lift passes, ski school, equipment hire and even helped to arrange numerous extra activities for myself and my children.
the chalet was luxurious, warm, comfortable, fully equipped with everything one would wish to have at home and also totally child friendly. My kids loved the games room and the state of the art muti media entertainment sytem (not to mention the outdoor activities provided by the "tubing run" that skirted the side of the chalet!)
I looked forward to every meal, snack and gourmet delight that the talented chef rustled up knowing that there would be superb skiing conditions the following day to ensure that I didn't outgrow my skisuit!! (the snow was truly awesome this year with more powder days than I have ever thought possible on one holiday) plus i knew that if I overdid the skiing then the relief of the soothing hot tub would enable me to be able to walk the next day...if that wasn't enough then the trip to the natural hot springs and the expertise of the masseuse made sure that i slept well.
I certainly plan to return next season. My only reservation about writing this review is that by sharing this "all-expectations- exceeded" holiday I may have problems with availability in the future!

• Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank happygirl1
Reviewed April 20, 2006

This is the ultimate place to stay for your next family ski vacation. We stayed for a week with two other families. They offer several other homes but this was the one that was available and fit our needs best.

We loved all the amenities: hot tub, high speed internet, flat screen TV and amazing surround sound, but best of all was having a staff of three that met us at the airport, cooked our meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), did the daily housekeeping, ran us to and from the lifts on request (they even provided cellphones) while all we had to do was go out and ski.

If this sounds super expensive, the truth is that it wasn't. We know what this costs because we have done this before and when we compared what we received for a few dollars extra, in exchange for a whole lot more vacation time, it seemed to be too good to be true...it wasn't...it was a whole lot better than we expected.

The staff were awesome and the food was better thgan we have eaten in most Steamboat restaurants..served to us in our home every night.

Don't do it yourself again - we cannot go back to a condo, or worse a hotel. We're hooked!

• Stayed: March 2006