“Perfect rental for skiing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Storm Meadows 332: Bathroom from hallway entrance
Storm Meadows: Common Area Hot Tub
Storm Meadows: Ski Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
southla20...
Morgan City, Louisiana
“Perfect rental for skiing”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This rental was exactly what we were looking for. My wife and I were looking for a one bedroom condo, with ski in, ski out access. This unit fit the bill well. It does have walk out but the stairs down to the ski area is directly in front of the condo and is visible from the balcony. While the building is not the newest around, this unit has been updated and is very well maintained. Everything worked, the kitchen is very well stocked and any supplies, etc. that were needed was provided. We cooked breakfast every morning and had everything we needed and could have cooked any meal based on the items provided. Walking down to the gondola area was an easy walk. Walking to the bus stop to catch the free City bus was a breeze. We went downtown a couple of times to eat and tour using the City bus each time. Our rental agent, Kim at Condos in Steamboat, was the most helpful rental agent I have ever worked with. Her recommendations were spot on.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
RBevill
“The best value for money with every comfort of home that one could possibly want!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have to say I was honestly blown away by home detailed and organized everything felt during my stay here. The owner of the condo company, Kim, is unbelievably kind, helpful and willing to do more to make your stay pleasant than I have ever experienced anywhere!

The room it self is so relaxing and comfortable to be in. The kitchen is full of ALL essential cooking items, including a fully stocked spice rack! This was a surprise to me. The bed I am still missing and it far overshadows a hotel bed! There were plenty of extra towels for bathing, cooking and the hot tub.

I was working on my next vacation with this condo company before I was home from the trip I was on for this review!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing