“Just Amazing!!”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Craig CO
“Just Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Joni is hands down the best massage I've had! Her different techniques and atmosphere left me so relaxed and feeling amazing!

Visited June 2014

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Best massage I have ever received.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Joni gave the best massage I have ever received and I have been a massage therapist for 14 years. She integrates multiple modalities to fit specific needs. Deep tissue, neuromuscular, hot stone, aromatherapy, massage cups, energy healing and sound healing were some of the modalities I had the privilege of receiving. Her strong hands are very nurturing and takes out all muscular tension. Her many years of experience and confidence are evident. Joni not only gives a massage, she gives you an experience you are not likely to forget. I give her 10 stars.

Visited July 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magic Hands!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Joni is the best, hands down. I like a very deep massage and she delivers every time. Her space and energy is peaceful and very calming. She uses hot stones and cupping, which was new for me, and I love it! Her rates are very reasonable and worth every cent. I see her every time I'm in Steamboat and always leave feeling wonderful. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank 114marcym
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage I've Ever Had!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have had about 15 different professional massages in my life, but none of them compared to Joni's. She was so incredibly intuitive and experienced. I felt completely rejuvenated and rebalanced. I LOVED the hot stones, cupping, fork tuning and gongs as well!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Caryn W
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Deep Tissue Massage”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Joni at High Country Bodyworks truly knows her stuff. She is very experienced at giving deep tissue full body massage, and the studio is very relaxing. She has a very unique technique of including hot stones and gentle cupping (I was left with no bruising as those inexperienced with cupping can leave), and was a head-to-toe delightful experience. My sore neck and back are rejuvenated, and my body feels amazing.

Visited April 2014