TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Best Massage From a TRUE Professional

Joni came to our home and gave an excellent massage. So qualified and experienced and a lovely... read more

Reviewed December 19, 2016
lauren w
jupiter
Therapeutic and Nurturing

Consistently high quality body work with a lot of extras to relax tight muscles. Joni has amazing... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2015
Suzanne B
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $79.00
More Info
from $110.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have had about 15 different professional massages in my life, but none of them compared to Joni's. She was so incredibly intuitive and experienced. I felt completely rejuvenated and rebalanced. I LOVED the hot stones, cupping, fork tuning and gongs as well!

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Caryn W
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Joni at High Country Bodyworks truly knows her stuff. She is very experienced at giving deep tissue full body massage, and the studio is very relaxing. She has a very unique technique of including hot stones and gentle cupping (I was left with no bruising as those inexperienced with cupping can leave), and was a head-to-toe delightful experience. My sore neck and back are rejuvenated, and my body feels amazing.

Date of experience: April 2014