“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a long drive into town and were starving. The wait was reasonable, the food was excellent, the drinks were strong, but the servers were very busy. I don't think they were being inattentive; they just had a lot of demands on their time. We would happily return.

• Visited March 2013

Centennial, Colorado
“Remodeled, but didn't fix the real problems.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Been going here for quite a few years and it has been slipping the last few. This year they remodeled and updated the menu, but they haven't fixed the issues they seem to have in getting you the right food in a reasonable amount of time. The prices were raised this year. Better options are available on the same street.

• Visited February 2013
Lizzie-OldTownPub, Owner at Old Town Pub & Restaurant, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for being a long time Old Town Pub customer. We so appreciate your patronage. I'm so sorry to hear that you feel like we've not been up to par. We value our repeat customers so much and to have a disappointed long timer is terribly disappointing for us. If you are open to sharing more about your experience this week and what specifically went wrong, I would love to hear from you. My email is lizzie@theoldtownpub.com. Again, we send our apologies and our gratitude for your long time patronage. Hope you had a wonderful time in our cherished little town. Best-- Lizzie Larock/owner, Old Town Pub
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service ruined meal”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ordered burgers - me and my buddy after long day skiing. Place was not crowded but the service was terribly slow, they made 3 mistakes on this simple order, didn't refill water, and the staff was constantly distracted and inattentive while rushing around the restaurant like they had something better to do than serve us. Food unspectacular. Diner/cafeteria atmosphere, NOT a fun place on a ski vacation.

1 Thank Chris L
Our sincere apologies that we didn't give you a great Old Town Pub experience after your Steamboat ski day. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but as a very conscientious owner I would be extremely grateful for any additional details you can give to me about your experience with your less than stellar service so that we can work to rectify it immediately. My email is lizzie@theoldtownpub.com, if you have a moment to tell me a few more specifics, i would be so appreciative, so that I can address the situation with my staff and extend a personal apology. Again, I am so sorry you didn't enjoy your Old Town Pub experience and I hope you still had a wonderful time in Steamboat. Best -- Lizzie Larock/owner, Old Town Pub
Denver, Colorado
“Great dinner”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great food, good wine = good dinner. I had the prime rib burrito, my friend had the grilled tuna salad, I would recommend both. Only 4 stars because the service was not the best, but if you aren't in a hurry, then it isn't a big deal.

Asheville
“Great bar and pub food”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great little pub downtown! Good beer, music some nights and great food! I had the fish and chips and it was awesome!