“Beau's Traditional Pie... served with "Attitude"”

Beau Jo's Mountain Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Greeley, Colorado
“Beau's Traditional Pie... served with "Attitude"”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Just keep telling yourself.... You Go to Beau's for Pie.... Not ambiance, cheerfulness, or jollity.
Menu is on the wall, drinks are self-serve, and bathrooms are easy to find, so employee interaction can be kept to a minimum here.

Visited August 2013

“Tasty pizza if you overlook the grime”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is yummy, with generous toppings. The buffet is a good deal: $9.99 adults, $6.99 kids 5-12 includes all you can eat of five pizzas, salad bar, soup, and fountain drink. Kid meals include a small cup of Blue Bunny ice-cream too. Staff is friendly. The place is dirty, though, and you will want to take advantage of the hand sanitizer posted at the door. If you can overlook the dirt it's a fantastic place to carbo load. We especially enjoy the bottles of honey on the tables for using with pizza crusts.

• Visited July 2013
Bloomfield, Indiana
“Lunch Buffett”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

After the 4th of July Parade, we stopped in and took in the pizza lunch Buffett. Not bad at all. The pizza was pretty good with several different choices: pepperoni, cheese, sausage, ham/pineapple. Good stuff. I thought it was a little pricey, but everything in town seems more expensive. Overall, I would recommend to a friend looking for a quick lunch.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank HoosierRed
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over priced pizza with LOUSY service”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had to ask an employee to clean off our table. I guess she did her best. As a mom I was prepared to complete the task for her. Same employee dropped and splattered marinara all over my feet and never appologized. We had to fetch our own drinks, sliverware, and ice cream cups that came with the kids meal. NO one asked us how the food was. NO one so much as even checked on us. I had to go hunt down to-go boxes. When the girl returned to our table with the boxes, I asked if she could clear some of the dirty dishes (she seemed shocked by my request) and then she threw my son's pizza away! So much for the to-go box! I'm sorry Beau Jo, your $30 large pies were NOT that good! When I paid up front, I tipped. Not sure who or why I tipped. Such a disappointing dinner. I will NOT be a repeat customer.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mrs_anh
Colorado
“Pizza Buffet includes Ice Cream and Salad with Chicken!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

A great, quick, delicious and reasonable lunch option. Everyone eats the pizza they want. Salad bar includes chicken and a great assortment of options. Kids under 14 (I think) get the ice cream FREE! This always makes us happy. The cashiers were nice and informative about the area giving the 11 year old tips to tackle the wet rock climbing wall at the pool - which helped her at the pool! Always great to get tips from the locals. Nice people, good food. No waiting....will be back!!

• Visited June 2013