“Pasteries are the bomb”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The line went down the sidewalk when we walked by, but we went inside and could order pastries to go. The cinnamon rolls are excellent, as well as the cookie/cream cheese brownies

There are newer reviews for Winona's

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Four of us had lunch here when we recently visited Steamboat Springs. We were all more than happy with our sandwiches. I had the oriental wrap which came with a side. I chose to have a side salad. Oh, my, was my lunch fresh and tasty! The wrap had a generous portion of chicken in it and was served with a peanut sauce! The salad included mushrooms and sprouts. The portions were big enough for two people to share one meal. Others at the table had a reuben, tuna melt, and hamburger. The hamburger eater said it was the healthiest burger he had ever had. (He was enjoying all the fresh vegetables on it.) As I write this review I am craving that wrap. Eat here, even if you are on a diet!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The Vermont Cheddar salad is freakin delicious, and they have a ton of salads to choose from, which is awesome. The whole menu looked great, but I went here twice while in Steamboat, and I got a salad both times!

They have a nice patio out front where it's fun to people-watch, too.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

When we visit Steamboat Springs, Winona's is where we have breakfast. Arrive early, because it fills up fast, especially on weekends. This time we tried their California Benedict, which had avocado, sprouts, eggs and hollandaise sauce: excellent! Of course we had to be 'bad' and get one of their huge cinnamon buns; you'll find one is enough to share between two people at least.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wow best restaurant we went to in Steamboat. Quality fair priced fresh food. We went for lunch and I've heard they have great breakfasts as well. We also got a cinnamon roll to go and 1 roll feeds 4 people! Great sandwiches!