“Great for lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
West Sussex
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Traditional type of place with a good choice of sandwiches and wraps for lunch. All very tasty and well presented. Very friendly service. It's popular, and you can see why.

Visited February 2014

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Winona's was recommended by the staff in our condo complex. It was great. The menu is very interesting, the food well prepared, and the service very friendly and efficient. It is small and, as a result, crowded and a bit crammed, but very worth it. Also, very kid friendly. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Steamboat.

• Visited February 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Just average breakfast fare”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was looking forward to this based on the reviews. I ate a Greek omelette, rye toast, chili cheese grits, potatoes, and a lemon square. The chili cheese grits had very little flavor, could have been regular grits as far as I could tell. Ate a lemon square, tasted liked something they had shipped in frozen. I tried to drink a bloody mary, way too spicy. For those like me who love them we know there is a delicate balance between spice and flavor. If it's too spicy I may as well drink Tabasco. Everything else was filling but average except the friend potatoes were excellent. My husband had pancakes with granola. We both agreed Creekside Cafe was a much better both in value and flavor. If you enjoy breakfast foods go there instead.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank furiousrose38
California
“Loved it. Will definitely be going back.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went there one day for lunch with my daughter. Found the service to be excellent and the food equally as good. I don't know a lot about homestyle American cooking but if there is such a thing then Winona's captures it. Pricing is great and it is fast. Will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2014
Key West, Florida
“I won't leave Steamboat without visiting Winona's”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Wow… Again Winona's win's out hearts and stomachs with the most awesome breakfast in Colorado…. From the Eggs Benedict to the Hash and Eggs to the Cinnamon Rolls to the pancakes the food is incredible served hot and on time… Thank you again Winona's staff for getting it right year after year. I cannot wait to return.
Order Sandwiches for the afternoon ski slopes before you leave too.

• Visited January 2014