“One great big meatball”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. The pasta and sauce with one big meatball is to die for. The baked ziti was also a major homerun. The price is reasonable and food is out of this world.

Date of visit: June 2018
Kevin C, General Manager at Mazzola's Italian Diner, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

David, Thanks for this great review. Our baseball sized meatball has been a staple on our menu for over a decade so its always great to hear it's still a hit!!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This was a disappointing Father’s Day dinner. We stopped in around 5:30 and it was busy. We sat down without much wait, but no one came over for 15 minutes. This was a recommendation so we stayed. The server was polite but no apology. We ordered drinks and appetizers. The calamari was the best thing we had. I would order it again. The steak,pasta and broccoli I had was under seasoned and bland. My wife’s scampi was also missing flavor. Bummer experience after a good recommendation and all the great reviews.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank U5256QOjeremyb
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, amazing people, amazing drinks and amazing food. Even though I was visiting from out of town, I’ve never felt more at home. I believe his name was C-Ray, the bartender, made me the best sangria I’ve ever had and gave me recommendations for my dinner. I HIGHLY recommend this perfect establishment!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

A local we met at the Laundry bar suggested we try Mazzola’s. We started off with a Mazzola’s style Manhattan cocktail. Pretty tasty and not shy on the pour. Went well with the complimentary focaccia bread and hummus. We intended to have pizza, but the special Chicken Carbonara sounded so good we decided to share that and a small King Karne pie. I thought the pasta dish lacked seasoning, but the salty meats on the pie helped balance the flavor when eaten together. They also didn’t remove the woody ends of the asparagus, so that was disappointing. The pizza was very good and we left satisfied. Our server, Cole, was super friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: May 2018
Kevin C, General Manager at Mazzola's Italian Diner, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Lyn, Thanks for checking out Mazzola's and taking the time to write a nice review. We alway appreciate constructive feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Was only in town for a few days and hit this place twice- great atmosphere food and service- being solo -ate at a bar both nights-bartender Chris-was great recommending both drinks and food- lasagne one night then Bologna’s - both great - serve was also great fast and attentive-will definitely be back next trip-

Date of visit: April 2018