“Great little place to have some wonderful Italian food”

Mazzola's Italian Diner
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Centennial, Colorado
“Great little place to have some wonderful Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place is wonderful. While the prices seem a little steep, for a mountain town they are not bad and the portions are generous. We had the Chicken Cannelloni which we had "Huge" so we could share, my daughter had the Vodka Shimp. Both dishes were wonderful. Complex flavors which were a treat to our mouths. We left very fufilled and very happy. It will be somewhere we will return the next time we are in town.

Visited June 2013
Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Mazzola's Italian Diner, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Yes... we've never been know to skimp on portion size. Thanks for the review. We'll look forward to seeing you when you return to town.

Green Lake, Wisconsin, United States
“I expect a lot from my Bolognese, this place did not disappoint me.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Years ago I had the best Bolognese ever at a small place in Atlanta, (no I have never been to Italy...yet) I have been searching for something as good since. This is a close as I can expect to get I think. The rest of the food here was great. We came in just before closing and we were treated like they just opened. The white bean hummus with the olives and garlic was wonderful. We ordered the Alpine fonduta and were really impressed. My wife enjoyed the Lemon scallops and my son could not finish his order of vodka shrimp. The portions were huge.

• Visited June 2013
Though it sounds like your quest to find the planet's best Bolgnese continues, we're happy to be included towards the top of your list. Thank you for thinking so highly of our food.
Tennessee
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I shared the bruschetta and the gnocchi, as well as having salads. The white bean hummus and flatbread that they serve is a surprising treat. We analyzed the bruschetta so that we could reproduce it at home. The ricotta gnocchi was divine! Don't miss this place tucked into a cozy setting on the Main Street.

Visited June 2013
We'd happily share the secret behind our Bruschetta. Next time you're in, just ask. And thank you for such a wonderful review. We really appreciate it.
Whitehouse, Ohio
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Bristol which is next door and the restaurant is downstairs. The food are great and the server was wonderful and very helpful on the food choices. It is a nice small cozy place to relax to have dinner.

Visited June 2013
Relax, have dinner, unwind, and enjoy. It's practically our motto. THANK YOU!
Littleton, Colorado
“Not really worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I saw good reviews on this restaurant, but it was very average. I had lasagna and wish I hadn't. I am not saying that II have been spoiled by my wife's lasagna. The Costco lasagna is better than what I had here. The food was overpriced for the quality (salmon was good but they must have been having trouble getting decent sized filets). I would go to Cafe Diva or Rio Grand Mexican food.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for the feedback. We've passed this on to our chef and staff to see if there are any areas we can improve.