“This is where to eat Italian in Steamboat Springs!”
Review of Riggio's - CLOSED

Riggio's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The sautéed calamari in puttanesca sauce was one of the greatest things I've ever eaten! What an incredible appetizer! Large portion as well! You also must try the butternut squash sage ravioli. A true taste sensation! All the desserts here are incredible as well. Take your pick! I will definitely come back here again the next time I am in Steamboat Springs. My compliments to the chef and the waitstaff who did a fantastic job.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Ended up here, as highly recommended in magazines in town and travel companions had a hankering for pasta. Food was enjoyed by all. I had the meat pizza. Colleagues had shrimp gnocchi and lasagna. We all ate well and service was responsive and delivered with a smile. Don't know much about the competition, but this was a decent meal. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We really enjoyed this dinner. The whole feel of the dining experience here was wonderful. The restaurant is cozy, but it can handle large groups as well. We had delicious food, and we thought everything was very competitively priced-including the wine. We ate everything-- even when we were full because it was so good. The saltimboca dish was so flavorful! Save room as the portions are generous! I recommend you make reservations. Enjoy!

Thank welovevacations!NC
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great Italian fare, nice wines and very friendly service. We always enjoy the hearty Italian Fare. Portions are very substantial.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Actually, Riggio's was our third choice for the evening, but since it was Saturday night, it was the only place that we could make reservations for nine. We were so glad that the others could not handle our large group!! I can't imagine better food and service than we received at Riggio's!!! Everyone of us was extremely pleased with our meals and drinks! Because we chose a wide variety of food and drink, I can truthfully say that you won't be disappointed if you eat at Riggio's.