“Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill”

Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stopped in for a little drinking at the bar....get the flight and try ALL the beers. Also, as a bonus, the sweet root beer was a great taste. My favorite was the Brown, a local favorite. Good service, freindly locals at the bar and was happy to try some local fare. All the shop owners on the street suggested this place when I mentioned I wanted a beer or two....Thanks for the brews! Will recommend to anyone that is passing through or staying there.

Longmont, Colorado
“Great for an early dinner...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Mahogany Ridge had a 'happy hour' from 4 until 6 (I think) where their Tapas appetizers were $1 each and drinks (we got apple juice!) were half price. Everything was very tasty - my favorite was the ghost pepper rubbed chicken wings. The bison steak was also very good.

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“TN Family Western Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

One of the Best Restaurants in Steamboat! If they are serving their Pork Belly starter ORDER IT! Also, fantastic Filet and the dipping sauces are wonderful. Super friendly staff and great atmosphere. We eat here every time we come to SBS.

“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

After some research on trip advisor, we decided upon this restaurant our first night in Steamboat. The restaurant was very busy and we were told that the wait for an outside table would be 45 minutes or so. We decided to sit at the bar and have a drink and appetizer. Although there were not two stools next to each other at the bar, a friendly couple offered to move down a stool so that we could both together. We had a drink and appetizers and they were delicious. I had the lobster hushpuppies and my husband had the buffalo sausage in a blanket, also delicious. The wait staff and bartenders were very attentive and friendly. We were seated outside sooner than expected and our meals were outstanding. We would highly recommend it.

Fayetteville, New York
“The coldest salad ever!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

My family ate here on a recent Tuesday night. The restaurant was busy when we arrived and we were told that if we wanted a table inside for five we would have to sit at a trestle table with bench seats....Um...no thanks! We opted for an outside table which worked out fine.
The food was ok, not great. The Mahi Mahi fish fry was plentiful, but Mahi is a mild fish and the fish served had a strong odor. I thought it tasted off. The salad I ordered was good but the chicken was semi frozen and the lettuce was the coldest i have ever eaten. I actually let the salad sit for awhile to warm up so I could eat it without hurting my teeth. The other meals were good. The burger was cooked just right.
The service was very good.
Dinner for five with a drink for each was $110 with tip.